Re: Python related changes for unstable/squeeze

Hi Joss,

On Dienstag, 17. Februar 2009, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> You really can’t say I’m not trying to discuss.

I'm not sure if one cannot say this, as you "nicely" show in the following
words that you definitly totally fail to discuss :(

> But it takes at least
> two persons to discuss, and Matthias has been ignoring all technical
> discussions about Python packaging for years.
>
> This is not a technical problem. The technical divergences can be solved
> if consensus is reached about them or if a decision body (TC or GR)
> forces them. This is purely a person problem: Matthias is clearly not
> willing to maintain python-central correctly nor to make it evolve
> according to the needs of developers. These are two very good reasons to
> keep maintaining an alternative.

Hint: it takes two to discuss. If I were Matthias and would read those
statements, I probably wouldnt see added value in talking to you neither.

regards,
	Holger