Re: "Debian women may leave due to 'sexist' post"

Всеволод Величко wrote:
> That message has been carbon-copied to debian-devel list. I'm not
> reading debian-women list. You think, this discussion should take
> place in d-d? I'm not sure.

That was a honest mistake. I did not realize I was replying to a
cross-post.

> If you're sending something to d-d, be ready that d-d have other
> rules, than d-w.

As in we will not tolerate your girly crap here?
I dare you to threaten me or any other female again!

--
 ·''`.                            There's no arguing with Nature.
: :' :                                    Promises comfort fools.