Dinstall and mirror push frequency

Hi

as announced a bit earlier[1], I just changed the frequency of our dinstall
run, and as such the frequency of the mirror pushes too.

We are now having 4 runs/pushes a day. The runs start at
[01|07|13|19]:52 (every 6 hours, starting at 1:52), the mirror push
follows approximately an hour later, as usual.

All times in UTC.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2008/12/msg00014.html

--
bye, Joerg
Some NM/AM:
>> 24. What does the "urgency" field in changelog affect?
> The order in which updates are displayed in tools like dselect, synaptic,
> aptitude, etc.
nice try. :)