Re: Josselin Mouette and Planet Debian

On Dec 18, Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> wrote:

> He has stated
> that he intends to keep offending people.  His aim seems to be the censorship
> of people who disagree with him by continually offending them until they stop
> disagreeing.
I am quite sure that this is not a new meaning of "censorship" I was not
yet aware...
I hope that you are drunk, on drugs or both. Otherwise justifying such a
stupid argument will be very embarassing.

> I believe that we need a code of conduct for the Planet.  The Ubuntu code of
Maybe we first need a code of conduct for mailing lists.
I propose that we start with something simple like "don't be an idiot".

--
ciao,
Marco