Re: Let's restart from scratch the gr_lenny vote (in a better form this time)?

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 02:59:52PM +0100, Michael Tautschnig wrote:

> Do we have any well-defined procedure to stop/cancel a GR (in progress)? If not,
> is it the DPL to decide, based on what is voiced on this list? Shouldn't people
> just say "Further discussion" in their votes to express such concerns (in terms
> of a vote)?

Certainly, if there are enough people putting "Further discussion" at the top,
the GR is effectively canceled. And even if "Further discussion" does not win,
those who oppose of the current ballot can still specify their preferences for
the other options.

AFAIK, it's also possible for those people who already voted and are now
changing their mind after reading these discussions to recast their vote.

      Guus Sliepen <guus@debian.org>