Re: First call for votes for the Lenny release GR

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 08:50:46PM +0100, Bastian Venthur wrote:
> Stefano Zacchiroli schrieb:
> > On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 10:58:57AM +0100, Bastian Venthur wrote:
> >> Why is this important mail hidden in -devel? I wouldn't have noticed it
> >> if I hadn't read something about this on planet-debian.
> >>
> >> Shouldn't such important mails about voting go to -announce?
> >
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/12/msg00005.html
> >

> ... appeared there roughly 30 mins after my question. Given the
> controversy of this GR and the short voting period, I hope this was just
> a mistake.

Not a mistake, the secretary is in transit at the moment and away from
their GPG key. I posted it to d-d-a as soon as I woke up and saw a
message asking me to.

Neil
--
[local irc server has just been brought up]
<godog> suddenly there's quite some silence in the hacklab