Re: Packages still depending on GTK+ 1.2

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008, Josselin Mouette wrote:

As this reaction is quite common, maybe I should make things more clear.

   * Yes, GTK+ 1.2 is going away before the squeeze release. *

If everyone says “I’m going to remove my pet package when it is the last
one”, it is obvious that we are never going to remove it.

I don't read Tim's message like this.  I read: Just remove GTK+ 1.2 and once
this is done my pet package becomes RC buggy.  The fix for the bug is removing
the package.  That's quite simple and Tim in this message agrees to this
procedure (as well as I did).

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--