Re: Packages still depending on GTK+ 1.2

On Fri, 5 Dec 2008, Josselin Mouette wrote:

Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>
  libgtkimreg
  paul
=> Yay, an imaging library and an image viewer

As I said in a similar thread: These two packages should not block a
GTK 1.2 removal but as long as the library is there they might remain.
Just found a "paul fan mail" in my inbox.  I confirm that paul is not
maintained upstream (me) any more.  It has features I do not know from
any other viewer (that's why I started coding it 10 years ago) but
it is not important enough to keep GTK 1.2just for this purpose.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de