Re: Packages still depending on GTK+ 1.2

Josselin Mouette wrote:
[...]
> Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>
>    xbindkeys-config
>  => I think we have quite a number of key->event managers already

And is prone to buffer overflow attacks (only reported one atm, though).

> Josip Rodin <joy-packages@debian.org>
[...]
>    gentoo

The maint docs will need an update if gentoo is removed (yay! Debian will remove
its competition from the archive :)

> Alain Schroeder <alain@debian.org>
>    gsnes9x
>  => visualboyadvance ?

C'mon, there are at least 15 years between the two consoles.
And nope, visualboyadvance doesn't replace gsnes9x, although the latter is just
a front-end.

> Christoph Martin <christoph.martin@uni-mainz.de>
>    gtalk

w00t, didn't know Google's IM was already ported (JK).

P.S. thanks for working on it, never really found time to go through that list
(/me wanted to just RM libgtk and its rdeps).

Cheers,
Raphael Geissert