Re: volunteers wanted for driving/finalizing a DEP on debian/copyright format

Le Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 08:52:17PM +0000, Noah Slater a écrit :

> We have struggled enough with the proposal as it is. My fear is that discussing
> it on debian-devel will open it up to "fire-and-forget" criticism that lacks
> context of previous discussions, is poorly thought out, results in spiralling
> threads and contributes little to the effort.

Hi Noah,

I think that you will unfortunately go through this if you want to reach the
users of the format (me for instance). But you have two tools for your success:

 - The wiki, in which you can record objections and counter-arguments.
 - The delete button of your mail browser.

Rendez-vous after Lenny release on -devel :)

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan