Re: NEW processing

Hi,

On Wednesday 03 December 2008 10:05, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> > The NEW queue is constantly being processed.
> depends on the point of view i guess.

only those who dont have any backlogs in their voluntary duties, please throw
the first stone.

also, as far as I know, the ftp-team is still looking for new members, it's
just that not many people want to do the work. (last time they called, only 4
people replied, out of which 2 became ftp-assistents. pretty good, IMNSHO)

regards,
	Holger