Re: Popular packages in Ubuntu that is missing in Debian/main

On Mo, 01 Dez 2008, Jean-Christophe Dubacq wrote:
> That would be because Evince (as does xpdf, and probably others) render
> the whole file, even though the display window shows only a small part

Right, and that is a pain. A friend has programmed a Windows version
using fltk, texlua (lua interpreter with TeX bindings) and we ship it in
TeX Live, but it works only on Windows (till now). The point is that it
can zoom in arbitrarily, I mean *really* deep, examining the single
curves of letters ...

That would be something I *really* would like to have.

Best wishes

Norbert

ABERBEEG (vb.)
Of amateur actors, to adopt a Mexican accent when called upon to play
any variety of foreigner (except Pakistanis - from whom a Welsh accent
is considered sufficient).
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff