Re: Popular packages in Ubuntu that is missing in Debian/main

On Mo, 01 Dez 2008, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> Yes. Nowadays it's better indeed: after freezing the UI for 30 seconds
> while the CPU spins at full speed and reaching a RSS of 150 MB I can

Agreed, it is an overloaded something, unfortunately still xpdf is the
only decent replacement, but it lacks soooo many things.

To the guy who was rejecting annotations, please come back to real
world, often I get back my articles from the publisher as pdf with
annotations, and I have to add the changes with annotations. Umpf yes,
that *is* real world.

Still I have to have acroread hanging around, without it it is still in
many cases a no-go.

Ciao

Norbert

GRIMMET (n.)
A small bush from which cartoon characters dangle over the edge of a
cliff.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff