Re: Popular packages in Ubuntu that is missing in Debian/main

On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 10:26:51 +0000, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

> The following strike me at first as a bit Ubuntu-specific. That is not
> to say that that they are not interesting. Please don't flame here but
> point out those interesting packages for Debian.
>
> Ubuntu-specific?:
>   [..]
>   kubuntu-artwork-usplash
>   [..]
>   launchpad-integration
>   liblaunchpad-integration1
>   [..]
>   python-launchpad-bugs
>   python-launchpad-integration

These are all Ubuntu-specific to me.

>   restricted-manager
>   restricted-manager-core

I was kinda working on it, and had something ready, but seems like I lost my
sources :(.
If someone else wants to do it before I do...

>   [..]
>   usplash-theme-ubuntu

This is and must be Ubuntu-specific, I believe.

>   [..]
>   dkms

I'm working on it already, pkg-dkms on Alioth.

>   [..]
>   upstart
>   upstart-compat-sysv
>   upstart-logd