Re: SmellyWerewolf.com perfume & make-up discount

Il giorno lun, 24/11/2008 alle 21.57 -0600, Manoj Srivastava ha scritto:
> On Mon, Nov 24 2008, Amaya wrote:
>
> > Eduard Bloch wrote:
> >> * Miriam Ruiz [Mon, Nov 24 2008, 12:07:53AM]:
> "chicks".
> >>
> >> Come on, peace! I respect you as woman or man or whoever you are,
> there
> >> is no need to polarize the discussion.
> >
> > Well, you can't simply ask people to not feel offended when they do.
> > s/sexism/racism and everyone gets the point.
>         It is far easier to dismiss things that offend _other_ people.

There's difference between the intent to offend and a parody. As I said
before good sense of humour means to be able to laugh especially when
the topic of the parody would usually offend yourself. Btw, that's why I
didn't felt offended by your insults. They were written to show a point
(even if they _missed_ the point :D) not to really insult me. (And yes,
I had a good laugh at them..)

Have fun,
federico

--