Re: SmellyWerewolf.com perfume & make-up discount

Quoting Josselin Mouette (joss@debian.org):

> I apologize for sending this email to d-d-a instead of -devel. It could
> have conveyed the same message without abusing the project resources.

Thanks for this, Joss...whatever one thinks of the content of your
post, the two sentences above are very valuable in this thread.

Has the d-d-a ban been lifted? I think that keeping it wouldn't be
appropriate. As the fact that a ban had been put in place became
public, it would be fair to make public that it has been lifted, if
that happened.