Re: For those who care about lesbians reloaded (Was: SmellyWerewolf.com perfume & make-up discount)

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 01:18:14AM +0100, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> I just don't care. We had the very same discussion 2 years ago. Nothing
> good came out of it, nothing will this time either. I see no point in
> trolling on -devel@ on the subject. Just answer privately to Joss if he
> hurt your feelings, but this thread will go nowhere, like it went
> nowhere last time.

Joss did not hurt my feelings, but he did hurt the project's outside
appearance (which for most outsiders is defined as "at least whatever
gets posted to -news, -anounce and -devel-announce", like it or not) by
making us look like jerks or sexists and whatnot.

Michael

PS: Besides, I was under the impression that the social pressure Andrew
faced after his d-d-a faux pas was partly responsible for his
resignation, so there would have been some sort of outcome indeed, but
maybe I am misremembering.