Re: For those who care about lesbians reloaded (Was: SmellyWerewolf.com perfume & make-up discount)

On Sun Nov 23, 2008 at 22:17:44 +0100, Pierre Habouzit wrote:

> FWIW we had this discussion already:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2006/01/msg00920.html
>
> Could we fucking stop repeating the same old discussions over and over
> and over ? every two year we troll about firmwares, bad jokes on d-d-a,
> what else ?
>
> COULD WE PLEASE FUCKING LEARN FROM OUR PAST PLEASE ?

  If sexism keeps being repeated then I will continue to complain.
  Or quit.

  Firmware, etc, is unrelated.  No need for all caps.

Steve
--
Debian GNU/Linux System Administration
http://www.debian-administration.org/