Re: Sun RPC libraries and other stories

Thanks for the input.

On Nov 18, 2008, at 03:52, Ben Hutchings wrote:

Many of the functions in portmap.c seem to correspond to
rpcbind (usr/src/cmd/rpcbind) in OpenSolaris:

Is it just the function prototypes that are derived, or is there derived source defining them too?

The key function in from_local.c seems to correspond to
usr/src/ucblib/librpcsoc/get_myaddress.c:

I think I've got from_local.c under control, although the extra pointers help, thanks.

S.