Re: Sun RPC libraries and other stories

Try OpenGrok:  http://src.opensolaris.org/source/

On Nov 18, 2008, at 01:12, Ean Schuessler wrote:

I'll look into doing a pull on OpenSolaris and see what matches. Does Sun have OpenSolaris loaded into a copy of Nutch somewhere? That would be ever so useful.

----- "Simon Phipps" <webmink@sun.com> wrote:

Is this in any way related to any Sun code, or is the string simply
used by the author for external reference in some way? The team has
not been able to identify anything here as originating from Sun. If
you're able to identify a file or fragment in a Sun codebase such as

OpenSolaris we'll be able to work on relicensing it, but otherwise
there's not enough here to conduct the archaeology.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO Brainfood.com
ean@brainfood.com - http://www.brainfood.com - 214-720-0700 x 315