Re: screenshots.debian.net

On Freitag, 14. November 2008, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Please excuse my cumbersomeness but may I repeat my hint that a
> potential Screenshots 2.0 system should enable multi language
> screenshots.  I'm in big favour of translating everything which is
> targeting at end users and screenshots are definitely an end user
> application.

I'm about to make the application i18n-savvy. But I'm more thinking of the
text messages in the web interface than of the screenshots. Screenshots in
several languages carry very little different information IMHO and don't
warrant the extra hard disk space and effort to have them on the web
server. Or am I totally off here? :)

 Christoph
--
A guess is just a guess until you turn it into a pie chart.
Then it's an analysis. (Scott Adams)