Re: screenshots.debian.net goes beta

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008, Christoph Haas wrote:

How can i contribute a german translation? ;-)

I intend to make the application i18n-savvy. But that's currently not the
hightest priority on my todo list. As soon as the other issues are sorted
out I'll happily gettextify the application and send you a file to
translate. Thanks for the offer.

May I come back to one point of a previous mail which was not yet answered
here: I'd regard screenshots featuring shots of different languages an
important feature - so not only the web application but also the screenshots
themselves should be i18n.  I admit this should not be high on the todo
list - but keeping this in mind from the beginning in the app might avoid
some hassle to add the feature afterwards.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de