Re: Announcement: Debian Pure Blends news

Andreas Tille wrote:
> Yes.  What else would you expect if it says _inside_ Debian?  A Debian
> Pure Blend has no separate mirror - THIS is the basic idea of the concept.

so then call them 'Debian Foo' team, since this is what they are and no
different to the various teams we have already (where some of them are
not limited being 100% packaging oriented; e.g. kde team that releases
livecds).

everything else is, imho, useless waste of time explaining and defining
things in terminology that does not matter for 99% of the people here
(ymmv, no offence intended et al. i'm glad and thankful for what you do
in and arround debian, but the naming game isn't one of them).

Regards,
Daniel