Re: Announcement: Debian Pure Blends news

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 10:26:46AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
Renaming Custom Debian Distributions to Debian Pure Blend
<snip>
[3] http://cdd.alioth.debian.org/blends
            ^^^
	      .oO( Have you thought about renaming the Alioth project?
	           CNAMEs do matter. )

Yes, I have.  Actually this would be my next step.  I just wanted to
make the renaming process public and then take the next steps.  I also
plan to ask for a new mailing list debian-blends but leaving the list
debian-custom for SimpleCDD issues.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--