Re: DFSG violations in Lenny: Summarizing the choices

Hi,

On Sunday 09 November 2008 13:37, Paul Wise wrote:
> The images don't include non-free stuff, but they do allow loading
> non-free firmware. Joey Hess blogged about how it works here:
>
> http://kitenet.net/~joey/blog/entry/d-i_firmware_loading/

So all we need is just a download location for tained images, plus a nice
howto and/or a gui for creating custom images and then everybody will be
happy, those who can use Debian (pure main) and the rest, who for whatever
reason needs some non-free bits.

I'm starting to think that a new non-free-firmware section makes sense, though
not fully convinced yet...

regards,
	Holger