Re: How to stop building libv4l on non-Linux architectures

On Sun, 2008-11-02 at 14:16 +0100, Gregor Jasny wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm the maintainer of libv4l which passed the new queue yesterday.
> Obviously the package build failed on non-Linux architectures [1]. How
> do I handle this situation? Should I list all supported architectures in
> the control file,

Either that or it can be added to wanna-build's packages-arch-specific
list.  Mail Lamont Jones <lamont@debian.org> if you want that change
made.

> or will the Hurd and BSD porter teams add libv4l to
> the NOT-FOR-US list?

I believe not-for-us is intended for temporary use where a build attempt
can break the buildd.

Ben.