Bug sprint: cookies assignments

Following the previous announcement and corrections I received, I
dispatched cookie assignments using the best available technology [0].

Cookies sent to indisputable winners:
      * Yves-Alexis Perez will receive cookies from Frank Lin Piat
      * Stefano Zacchiroli will receive cookies from myself
      * Riku Voipio will receive cookies from Frank Lienhard
      * Clint Adams will receive cookies from David Moreno Garza
      * Sean Finney will receive cookies from Jeremiah Foster
      * Emmanuel Bouthenot will receive cookies from Charles Plessy (who
        volunteered to send them overseas)
      * Paul Wise will receive cookies from Tim Richardson

As for those who failed to fix their bugs but for whom it would have
really been a hard time, they are free to apply the following sentences:
      * Bruno Beaufils, you can send cookies to Raphaël Hertzog
      * Julien Danjou, you can send some to Thijs Kinkhorst
      * Ghe Rivero, you can send them to Adeodato Simó
      * Christoph Berg, you can send tasty cookies to Marc Brockschmidt
      * Dominic Hargreaves, feel free to send them to Luk Claes
      * Tim Retout, it would be nice to bake something for Philipp Kern
      * Moritz Muehlenhoff, you can send them to Thomas Viehmann, who is
        basically the only remaining competitor of the BSP marathon

Many thanks to José Luis Tallón for proposing to bake cookies, but there
are already enough cookers in Spain. Thanks to Y Giridhar Appaji Nag and
Nicolas Valcarcel for participating, but we’re not going to ask you to
send cookies overseas, unless you know how to make solid and
long-lasting ones! Feel free to send cookies to any Debian
developer/contributor in your area to encourage them.

[0] http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Pastiches/Pifom%C3%A8tre
--
 .''`.