Re: Bug Sprint results (draft)

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 01:39:47PM +0100, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> the lenny Bug Sprint is over. I think it is a mitigated success.
  ^^^
  this

I think it was a great success, it has proven that fun/game is a good
motivation among hackers, and that initiatives like this should be
done more frequently. Thanks again for organizing this.

... hence, given that Lenny hasn't been release yet, when are we gonna
make another one? :)

> The following people definitely deserve cookies. They provided patches
> for long-standing RC issues which are all fixed or soon to be.
>       * Stefano Zacchiroli (fr)

/me willing to prove that:
(1) I was one of the lucky guys with an easy RC to fix
(2) my cookies are nothing special, as the next WINNERs will learn
    with their mouths BWAWAHAHAHHAHHA

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
Dietro un grande uomo c'è sempre /oo\ All one has to do is hit the right