Re: For those who care about bts-link: call for adoption

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> Anyways, the information is: I don't intend to maintain or run
> bts-link anymore[2], it is up for adoption. If the BTS people wish
> to inherit the beast they come first, but any motivated group of
> people are welcomed.

I'd really be glad if someone would want to maintain it under the
debbugs group. Unfortunatly, because it's written in python, that
pretty much excludes me. [Well, at least for all but the most trivial
and obvious fixes.]

Don Armstrong

--
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired
signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are
 -- Dwight Eisenhower, April 16, 1953