Re: Bug Sprint - Oct 25 to Oct 30 - Register and eat cookies

On 22/10/08 at 20:38 -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> Pierre Habouzit wrote:

> >> Of course it does count; added to the rules in the wiki page.
> >
> > Does bribing lucas into not using grid5k anymore works too ? :)
> >

> If everything goes the way I want it to be, it won't be just lucas the one
> filing reports: I asked lucas if he could do the remove/purge test in lenny

I'll do that.

> and
> the full install/remove/purge test in etch (yeah, you know, there were some
> changes in etch since r0 that could make packages break).

That's not going to be easy.

Please choose randomly 100 packages that are in etch. Then run the test
you want to run using piuparts, and check that you don't find any FP.
Adapt piuparts if you find problems. Provide me with a (modified)
piuparts that does the test correctly, a list of (binary) packages in
etch that I should test, and an etch chroot (as a tarball) I can use to
test into.

IOW, please turn this from "please fix piuparts for me" to "please
provide computing power".