Re: Should selinux be standard?

Le dimanche 14 septembre 2008 à 21:32 +1000, Russell Coker a écrit :
> For a typical desktop system (such as my EeePC) a default installation of SE
> Linux in Lenny works for most things.

What do you mean by "most things"? What is not working?

> If you add the packages from my
> repository (see the above URL) then mplayer also works in a default
> configuration.

Mplayer? That’s one application. Do all applications that are part of
the default setup work as expected? How many of them do not work without
using an external repository?

Is SELinux working out of the box? From your blog entries, I have the
strong feeling that it is not the case.

If the answer to this question is "yes", what is the reason for not
enabling it by default?

If the answer is "no", please make the priority standard until it is
working correctly.

Thanks,
--
 .''`.