Re: Good communication with upstream is good idea

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 01:43:13PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> You can close Launchpad bugs in Ubuntu packages from Debian.  The "LP: ######"
> syntax lets bugs get autoclosed when your package is synced to Debian, or
> when it's merged by an Ubuntu developer.

Very interesting, is it documented somewhere already? (for Debian
purposes) I've looked in the wiki but I haven't found an obvious place
where such an information should be put ...

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
I'm still an SGML person,this newfangled /\ All one has to do is hit the