Xen status in lenny?

Hi,

AFAIK, the status of Xen in lenny is currently the following:
- no dom0 kernel
- domU kernel only for i386 (no domU kernel for amd64)

I was told (I don't remember where) that this is because the vanilla
kernel only supports domU for i386, and has no dom0 support, so distros
have to port the patches to their kernels (please correct me if I'm
wrong).

However:
- etch shipped with dom0 and domU kernels on i386 and amd64
- all major distros shipped with "full" Xen support

What are the plans for Xen for lenny? Is this situation likely to change
before the release?