RFH: curl, c-ares and ipv6

Hi!

As a solution for "#481189 curl: cannot connect to IPv6 hosts
anymore" I added a patch to hook curl to c-ares even for ipv6
lookups. Upstream is very interested in this patch, too.

Could someone with ipv6 connectivity please test the curl
packages (version 7.18.2-1e1) in experimental[1] and verify that the
test mentioned in #481189 works now? Does it fail on other ipv6
(or other NORMAL) operations?

/andreas

[1] I just uploaded them, it might take them a moment to show up
for you. Please come back later. :-)