Re: Policy question - deleting files belonging to another package

su, 2008-06-22 kello 16:07 -0700, Mike Bird kirjoitti:
> It seems to me that it ought to be against policy to use a
> maintainer script to delete files belonging to another
> non-conflicting non-replacing package, but I haven't found
> such a policy.
>
> Does anyone have the answer so I can give it to reportbug?

I don't think we have an explicit policy rule that prevents packages
from faking e-mail to be from "Mike Bird", either.

Deleting files belonging to other packages is so obviously wrong, it
applies under the "use common sense or we'll LART you" rule.