Re: Bits from the ftp team

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 01:08:42AM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
>  - Britney, *the* central tool of the release team to manage the testing
>    distribution, finally lives with the release team[9], where it belongs
>    to, and is no longer run by us.

It's very good to see such decentralization. Do share the burden :)

>  - We added some new and long-awaited pseudo packages.

Speaking of which, can you please also do the right thing and give
the Debian pseudo-packages list to the BTS admins, where this really
belongs, so that this too can stop being an issue?

I've documented the full rationale in http://bugs.debian.org/449097
a while ago...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.