Re: divergence from upstream as a bug

On Sun, 18 May 2008, Josselin Mouette wrote:

That would be very nice. I think you could easily make giant
improvements by reworking the bug listing pages. They would be much more
useful with a table listing all bugs with one bug per line, color
indicators for the severity, and a column on the left with icons
indicating the tags and the Debian versions the bug applies to.

We are doing something like that in Debian Med [1] (to be adapted for other
CDDs soon).  I don't know whether David Paleino who write this stuff
adopted it from seomewhere else, but I wanted to give a hint that this
color scheme is useful and working.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

[1] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/bugs.php