Re: New README.source documentation for Debian packages

Am Dienstag, den 29.04.2008, 14:47 +0000 schrieb Peter Makholm:
> Daniel Leidert <daniel.leidert.spam@gmx.net> writes:
>
> > This is some kind of stupid! You expect every package, that uses quilt
> > or dpatch to ship the same quilt/dpatch documentation?
>
> You did read the part of the proposal saying:
>
>   This explanation may refer to a documentation file installed by one of
>   the package's build dependencies provided that the referenced
>   documentation clearly explains these tasks and is not a general
>   reference manual.
>
> When dpatch provides the standard explanation a dpatch using package
> could just point to this explanation.

In this case I'm sorry. I really just read them very, very fast. Now
being forced to read them slowly again I have to repeat: Sorry for my
noise. It doesn't seem to be expected to ship the same howto with every
package, which was what I complained about.

Regards, Daniel