Re: Package builds when depending a specific locale

Hi,

But locales-all package doesn't install the pre-compiled locales into right destinations.

It contains /usr/lib/locales-all/supported.tar.lzma file which includes all the locales but you have to manually extract it.

So, problem still continue, any suggestion?

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Bernhard R. Link <brlink@debian.org> wrote:
* Murat Demirten <mdemirten@yh.com.tr> [080426 13:24]:
> I've a problem with manpages-tr package build process. It is binary
> independent package, basically contains man pages.
>
> But package author uses a different aproach to build man pages from xml
> sources. There is an xml2man.c which used on build process
> to obtain man pages. And this utility can not be run properly if tr_TR.UTF-8
> locale does not exist at build system. This breaks our automatic
> rebuild systems, so how can we address this problem? Any ideas..

Build-depending on locales-all, maybe?

Hochachtungsvoll,
       Bernhard R. Link