Re: Reviewing http://wiki.debian.org/ArchitectureSpecificsMemo

[Cyril Brulebois]
> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering whether the ArchitectureSpecificsMemo[1] wiki page is
> (well-)known, and whether its content got reviewed, esp. by porters of
> each architecture, who could fix obvious errors or typos, or eventually
> add special-cases, exceptions, and the like.
>
>  1. http://wiki.debian.org/ArchitectureSpecificsMemo

'arm' is said to be LE, but I believe it differ for integers and
floating point numbers.  Is 'arm' in the list the 'arm' archtecture?
What about 'armel' and 'armeb'?  The page should state if the
architecture name is the output from 'dpkg --print-architecture' or
some other value.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen