Re: Package maintenance in $HOME os an NFS share? (best practices survey)

Marc Haber <mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de> writes:

> On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 23:48:26 +1000, Ben Finney
> <bignose+hates-spam@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> >Or are you saying you find "I choose foo because of reason bar and
> >baz" indistinguishable from "Use foo, it's superior anyway"?
>
> At least if it's an answer to "How can I make bar do baz", yes.

The OP asked specifically about "putting files under repository
control". That's exactly what I was describing in my response. If you
read something else in what I said, I'm unable to help you with that.

--
 \     "Ours is a world where people don't know what they want and are |
  `\    willing to go through hell to get it."  -- Donald Robert Perry |