Request Application for Mentoring my Academic Final Year Project.

Respected Sir,

I would like to (just for the sake of reference) highlight myself. I had applied for GOC2008 earlier last month for an project on File System. Actually this was the  very first time I have been participating into any of such event. Due to any reasons my application was rejected. I would be very much pleased if i get to know where i was weak and what made me fail.

As it was the very first time not taking this up hard, I will practice more. But I would like to ask you if there is any way that you can help me doing my Final Year Project. I mean to say that can you sponsor us our Final Year Project which I again wish to do in the field related to File Systems. Then whatever may be your requirement I promise you that I will fulfill all the needs that you expect from the code written by us. Actually by us i mean to say that our final year project consists of 5 - 6 members who working together complete the project during the Final Year of the Degree Course (1 Year Duration).

I was thinking to do something which can enhance our skills into the core computer science implementation. So i would like to implement the IDEAS proposed into the papers given at the links below.

http://www.fsl.cs.sunysb.edu/project-antivirusfs.html

I would be pleased to provide any More Details may be it about us or about the project

Waiting for your Response and Help in this regard.
Thank You for Spending Your Valuable Time For us.

Yours only....

Suraj R. Biyani **(SRB)**
"Human will never devise an invention more beautiful, more simple or more direct than does nature because in her inventions nothing is lacking, and nothing is superfluous"