Re: [Pkg-cups-devel] cupsddk - stolen WNPP - policy violation

[removing non-related maillists and recipients, this is a purely devel
comment]

Patrick wrote:
> Till did never deal with my correspondence so far, which is why I think
> he should not maintain it - apart from that I am a CDBS fan, and things
> look far cleaner than with his debian/rules.

A bit of - hopefully constructive - nit-picking:
Just because a rules file with CDBS *looks* clean that doesn't
necessarily imply any direct improvement in package quality.
I'm playing devil's advocate here because I also use CDBS in many of my
packages, but I still think it's important to keep the distinction in mind.

Cheers

--
Leo "costela" Antunes
[insert a witty retort here]