Re: yorick-yeti built on mips but not installed after two weeks

[Thibaut Paumard]
> One of my packages, [1]yorick-yeti has been [2]built successfully on
> all official platforms, including [3]mips on Fri 28 Mar, but the mips
> package is still [2]not installed on the archive. It is held out of
> Lenny for this reason. I sent an e-mail to mips@buildd.d.o on Tue 8
> Apr to no avail. What should I do to get the package to transition?

Some options:

 - Ask the release managers for help on getting the mips build
   uploaded.

 - Ask ftpmaster to remove the mips binary packages to allow the
   package to migrate without mips build.

 - Continue to try to reach the mips buildd maintainers.

There might be others.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen