Re: triggers wishlist

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Michael Biebl]
>> - insserv/update-rc.d
>> Looks like a possible candidate too (without knowing much about
>> triggers).

I have to add, that I don't know much about insserv either ;-)

> I doubt it, as boot script updates need to be done in dependency
> order, and reject the package if installing a script would introduce a
> loop, but am open for explanations showing me to be wrong. :)

I don't understand, why it shouldn't be possible, that a single
update-rc.insserv run, reoders *all* init scripts in one go. You could
still skip the ones, which will cause loops or have no dependency
information.

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?