Re: Bits from DEHS

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 09:07:07PM -0600, Raphael Geissert wrote:
>
> > * New upstream version notifications
> > Since yesterday DEHS started sending notifications to the 'summary'
> > tag/keyword of the PTS when it finds a new upstream version.
>
> Was this blessed by the PTS admins before it was deployed?

Yes, in fact I asked to reuse summary instead of creating a new keyword.

My logic was the following: summary mails only contains the testing
transition mails that are sent both to the maintainer and to the PTS.
Given that the maintainer already receives those notices, he's probably
not subscribed to the summary keyword.

Why doesn't that work in your case?

Cheers,
--