Re: Intent to hijack pyicqt

Hi,

I waited for a new version + waited for the final end of migration to google-code-base. Unfortunately I am quite busy at the moment but my intention was to get a new version ready before end of february - which was the last deadline you mentioned.

Nevertheless - I totally understand your point and hereby agree to you taking over my package - but since it is my work in the first place + due to my continuing interest in the pyicqt package I'd like to co-maintain it.

I hope you agree to that compromise.

regards,
Patrick

Michal Čihař wrote:
Hi

package was only initially uploaded and then no bug fixes happened, what
lead to completely broken package which I fixed by NMU in October 2007.
Patrick promised to work on the package in December 2007 (see bug #453959 [1]), but nothing happened and I did not get any reply on my
emails since that time.

I have prepared package with new version in svn[2][3] and will upload
them next week if no objections will appear.

[1]:http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=453959
[2]:svn://svn.cihar.com/debian-pyicqt
[3]:http://viewsvn.cihar.com/viewvc.cgi/debian-pyicqt/