Re: Bits from the DPL: FTP assistants, marketing team, init scripts, elections

also sprach Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> [2008.02.26.1007 +0100]:
> >  A fluff animal, on the other hand, is for kids. Debian is not.
>
> Debian is for everyone, kids included!

Yes. What I meant to say was: a stuffed animal might "belittle"
Debian. The Swirl is way more mature, albeit perceived less "cool".

"the condition of perfection is idleness.
 the aim of perfection is youth."
                                                        -- oscar wilde