Re: Bits from the DPL: FTP assistants, marketing team, init scripts, elections

Hi,

On Monday 25 February 2008 08:15, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 09:07:20AM +0200, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> >We had a chicken[¹]. We spent years actively getting rid of it.
> >[¹] Technically speaking it was a penguin. But it was a youthful
> >penguin, rebelling against its genetic heritage.

Oh why? I liked the chicken! When I read Sams mail I immediatly thought of it.
Maybe it's good idea to renew the drawing (and keep the basic idea/look), but
IMHO thats all.

And we should definitly keep the swirl as _the_ logo.

> LCA2009 has a tasmanian devil pretending to be penguin [²].
> [²] https://linux.conf.au/

HAHA. Wow, great!

regards,
	Holger