Re: the new style "mass tirage" of bugs

Paul Wise wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 2:07 AM, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> wrote:
>
>>  OTOH, maybe you're just too incompetent for that.
>
> Insulting contributors really isn't helpful Josselin.

But the same it true the other way around. Imho it's also not ok to
insult DDs publically in the way jidanni did. We are all volunteers
after all and ranting on a public mailing list doesn't help to improve
the motivation (and doesn't magically fix the bugs).

Just my 2¢,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?